Monday, January 26, 2015

The best Yoga teachers are also students

Photo: Yin yoga workshop one week, Jivamukti yoga the next- I love taking all these workshops...wonder how they will be incorporated in my classes...
Find out for yourself. Be part of some of my classes at Hampshire Hills.  Here is the schedule for this week. 

Tuesday:  10am Pilates
Wednesday:  9am Kripalu Yoga;  5:30pm Vinyasa Flow;  6:30pm Bodyflow 
Friday:  9am Power Yoga
Saturday:  9am Kripalu Yoga

I offer one on one at Hampshire Hills and my hOMe studio. Message me if interested. 

Peace in, peace out.
Paula Van Alstine Yogini,certified Kripalu
teacher,
She is a mentor and friend to many.
 

In life, we never stop learning.

I do consider myself a good Yoga teacher, and I feel this way becasue I am able to keep being a student.

Brand new students in my Yoga classes teach me new perspectives and new ideas all the time, and I am grateful to them as I am grateful to the excellent teachers who trained me.

READ MORE-click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment